The comprehensive treatment solution works at various levels and involves various physical, chemical, biological and membrane processes. We also provide effluent treatment solutions for various types of industrial waste water. Customized systems to suit the wide variety of effluents and to maintain efficiency are provided to industries. These systems include physic-chemical treatment, biological treatment, and tertiary treatment. We provide innovative and economical systems for waste from industries like textile, drugs, pharmaceutical, refineries, dairy, ready mix plants & chemicals, etc.
Process Overview for ETP
- Screening/ Grit chamber: To remove floatable matter and sand, grit, stones in raw effluent.
- Oil & grease trap: To remove floatable oil and grease from raw effluent.
- Primary treatment: Includes chemical treatment (coagulation, flocculation, neutralization) and solid-liquid separation for removal of suspended solids.
- Secondary Treatment: Includes biological treatment for reduction of BOD/COD and solid-liquid separation. Biological treatment can be aerobic or anaerobic depends on quality of raw effluent. Aerobic- ASP (Activated Sludge Process), MBBR (Moving Bed Bioreactor), MBR (Membrane Bioreactor) Anaerobic- UASB (Up-flow anaerobic Sludge Blanket Reactor)
- Tertiary treatment: Sand and carbon filtration for removal of suspended solids and organic material. Ultra-filtration and Reverse Osmosis are the advanced technologies to be implemented for zero-discharge system.
- Korean Spa Packaging (Pvt) Ltd
- Dial Textile (Pvt) Ltd
- Text Print Lanka (Pvt) Ltd